Size Chart & Product Care
General sizes XS S M L
|US bra sizes||30-32||32-34||34-36||36-38|
|UK bra sizes||32-34||34-36||36-38||38-40|
|French bra sizes||80(ABC)-85(AB)||85C-90(AB)||90(BC)-95(AB)||90D-95(BC)-100(ABC)|
|Bust (under breast)||70-75 cm||75-80 cm||80-85 cm||85-90 cm|
|Breast (all around)||81-87 cm||87-94 cm||94-100 cm||100-107 cm|
|Waist||60-64 cm||64-68 cm||68-72 cm||72-76 cm|
|Chest||79-83 cm||83-87 cm||87-91 cm||91-95 cm|
|Hip||86-90 cm||90-94 cm||94-98 cm||98-102 cm|
CARING FOR YOUR BASERANGE PIECES
To prolong the life of your Baserange garments, may we suggest the following:
|Bamboo, Organic Cotton,|
Linen & Velours:
|– Delicate machine wash in a front-loader OK, in COLD water only. We do not recommend washing Baserange garments in a top-loader washing machine.|
– Place bras and underwear in
delicates bag when washing in a front loader washing machine.
– Hand washing OK in cold water. However, use only a sparingly small amount of natural
detergent. Too much detergent may discolour your garment and will compromise the softness of the fabric. Rinse well and do not wring or rub the garment.
– Please do not use fabric soft
eners, bleach, napisan, or detergents with brightening agents.
– Extra rinse to keep fabric soft.
|Wild Silk, Raw Silk & Silk Satin:|
– Dry clean only.
– Steaming is recommended as it helps freshen up the garment
in between laundering.
|Wools (Merino Wool, Cashmere, Yack, Mohair)||– Hand wash in COLD water or in a front loader washing machine with a specific wool setting.|
– Woolmark approved wool detergent is recommended, do not use regular detergent.
– Remove excess water by gently patting dry with a clean towel and lay flat to dry.
– Do not tumble dry, wring or rub, any Baserange garments.
|Additional care:||– Steaming is preferable over ironing.|
– Take care & keep garments away from rough surfaces, getting pulled on
jewellery/nails and sharp things.
– Do not spray perfume or oils directly onto your garments, as it may cause discolouration or bleaching.